- This article uses “he/him” pronouns for Loki according to research by the use of pronouns inside the both MCU plus in the fresh edition of one's Norse myths quoted right here. So it utilize is not suggested due to the fact a discuss Loki's gender title, which is discussed within wider conditions.
- This post describes you to release of Norse mythology getting the purpose of interest and you will close discovering. A relative analysis of symbolization away from Loki round the several versions may be out of new range of this piece, but carry out open next channels off discussion.
- Kevin Crossley-The netherlands, New Penguin Guide regarding Norse Mythology, Penguin: London area, 2011.
- Loki, Collection 1, Disney+, 2021.
- Thor, Paramount Photographs, 2011.
- The newest Avengers, Walt Disney Studios, 2012.
- Thor: The newest Black Business, Walt Disney Studios, 2013.
- Thor: Ragnarok, Walt Disney Studios, 2017.
- Shakespeare, basic did 1599; so it release: Yale School Push: The new Sanctuary, 2006.
Age. J. Beaton's debut dream unique The fresh new Councillor is compiled by DAW Courses in the that's invest a beneficial queernorm community having intercourse equality. She holds good PhD in the English, with a research history during the Renaissance books, myths, poetics, and you can dream. Age. J. possess demonstrated to the Loki and you will masculinity on Australian Hub having the new Swinging Picture, and contains composed a chapter into the female Machiavellian characters inside fantasy (Bloomsbury Educational, 2016).